However, you would be surprised to know that laminate floors are the perfect solution to this issue. Laminate is a highly affordable alternative to hardwood flooring. When you want uncompromising quality in your laminate flooring installations, you need the services of experts like us at Westside Surfaces LLC. We are one of the most well-established companies in the field and have over 34 years of experience behind us.
What Is Laminate Flooring?We offer a wide range of flooring solutions to our clients across Houston, Katy, Sugarland, and the surrounding areas. Our company is committed to providing customized services so you can be sure that your laminate floors will be unique in every way.
Multiple sheets of machine-compressed wood are used to manufacture laminate floor planks. These planks are easy to install and are available in a wide range of wood finishes. If you prefer the appearance of tiles, you will find that many laminates mimic the appearance of tile and natural stone as well. They have a similar texture too, which lends a very natural look to the indoor areas of your home.
Laminate Flooring Design IdeasIt is also possible to create a unique pattern and style on your floor with laminates of different types. There was a time when laminate flooring was considered to be low quality and not as durable as many other materials available on the market. However, all of that has changed over the years. With the advancement in technology, modern-day laminate flooring is not only attractive but resilient, made with high-density material that is easy to maintain.
Laminate Floor Installation
- Most laminate flooring varieties have a click-lock system, which makes the installation quick and easy.
- These are floating floors and not attached to the subfloor with glue, nails, or any other hardware.
- When we handle laminate flooring installation jobs, we make sure that the floor is level in every area of the room.
- We then install either a rubber of foam underlay to lend it some support. The material used for the underlay will depend on the leveling in the room and your insulation requirements.
- The laminate planks are then clicked into place, to cover the entire flooring.
- The edge pieces will be cut as per the size and installed correctly.
- A border will be placed to lend the entire area a neat and finished look.
Cost-Effective Laminate FloorsOur detailed approach means you get an excellent quality product that will also last for many years with very little maintenance. You can be sure that highly-skilled experienced technicians are installing your laminate floors.
When you choose us for your laminate floor project, you know you are opting for the best. For any more information about the types of floors we can install and laminate floor installation cost, feel free to contact Westside Surfaces LLC at this number- (281) 398 9663. You can also send us your project details through this Contact Us form. One of our experts will call you as soon as possible.